Welcome to the Privacy page, surely among the most hated and read little of each website. Now things will change after the entry into force of GDPR each user will be interested in reading it or at least consult.
Now I leave to one side very unpleasant, technique that unfortunately goes on.
With reference to the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 relating to the protection of confidentiality in the handling of personal data, we hereby wish to inform you that:
- the personal data you provide, or otherwise acquired during our activity may be processed either through our computer system with or without the use of electronic means in accordance with the above regulations for the institutional purposes of our society and in particular to: – to implement a service or one or more operations contractually convenute- execution of obligations under applicable laws or regolamenti- the protection of our rights in court
- the submittal of your data to our company is closely related to the execution of the contractual relationship
- in relation to the processing of information by us you have the right to exercise the rights of the Legislative Decree. n. 196/03 below
- the holder of the data is Giovanni Pellegrini, owner of B & B Al Ducale. These will be stored in the Constituent Road, 11 – Parma – (PR)
- the data will be kept for the time prescribed by law
- the treatment of the data provided or otherwise acquired during our activity will be carried out by persons who have been granted the right to access your personal information by law or secondary legislation and / or Community
Legislative Decree. N. 196 of 30 June 2003 EU Regulation 2016/679 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) rights:
- In relation to the processing of personal data subject has the right: a) know, through free access to the register as all’articolo31, paragraph 1, letter a), the existence of data that may concern him; b) be informed according to Article 7, paragraph 4, letters a), b) and h); c) to obtain from the owner or manager, without delay: 1.la confirmation of whether or not personal data that concern him, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of the data and their origin, as well as the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after not less than ninety days; 2. the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to keep in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; 3. updating, correction or, if there is interest, the integration of data; 4.la statement that the operations referred to in numbers 2) and 3) have been brought to knowledge, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case where this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right; d) to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- For each request as per paragraph 1, letter c), number 1), it may be asked, if not confirmed the existence of data concerning him, a fee not exceeding the costs actually incurred, in accordance with manner and within the limits established by regulations in Article 33, paragraph 3
- The rights referred to in paragraph 1) relating to the personal data of deceased persons may be exercised by any interested
- In the exercise of the rights referred to in paragraph 1) the interested party may, in writing, delegate or proxy to individuals or associations
- The regulations on professional secrecy of the journalistic profession, the source of the news.
The Holder is the Personal Data of the Users taking all necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out by means of computer and / or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the data, in some cases, they may have access to data categories of personnel involved in the Site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, in charge of by the Data Processing.
Purpose of treatment
The User’s data are collected to allow the Owner to provide their services, as well as for the following purposes: statistics, Advertising, Hosting and backend infrastructure, Interaction with external social networks and platforms and display content from external platforms.
The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
In particular, the navigation data are used exclusively:
- for the operational management of navigation;
- for the processing of statistical data on access and consultation;
- for the management of data security.
- How to Personal Data given voluntarily by the user, they are used for the following purposes, in addition to those listed below:
- for processing of anonymous and aggregated usage statistics;
- protection or defense of rights in court;
- fulfillment of obligations under applicable laws or regulations, including accounting and tax;
- fulfillment of the specific purposes for which these data have been provided by you (eg provision of a service, answer specific questions submitted via the contact form, requests assistance etc.);
- Management of the User’s registration and / or access to restricted areas available on the site;
- Sending newsletters to You, with the consent of the latter;
- User participation in initiatives, in compliance with the regulations governing those assets or of any regulations published on the site.
In order to achieve the purposes of treatment described above, Giovanni Pellegrini makes use of the following, listed for processing purposes.
- Hosting and backend infrastructure
This type of services is designed to accommodate data and files that allow you to John Pellegrini of work, allow the distribution and provide an infrastructure ready to deliver specific functionality of John Pellegrini.
- Some of these services operate across geographically dispersed servers in different locations, making it difficult to determine the exact location where the Personal Data is kept.
- Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows for interactions with social networks, or other external platforms directly from the pages of John Pellegrini.
The interactions and information acquired by Giovanni Pellegrini are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings related to any social network.
- If it is possible that, even if the users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data about the pages on which you installed a service interaction with social networks is installed.
- +1 button and Google+ social widgets (Google Inc.)
The +1 button and Google+ social widgets are interactive services with social network Google+, Google provided Inc.Dati collected Personal: Cookies and Data Utilizzo.Luogo treatment: USA –
- Button Likes and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The button “Like” Facebook and social widgets are interactive services with the social network Facebook, supplied by Facebook, Inc.Dati collected Personal: Cookies and Data Utilizzo.Luogo treatment: USA –
- Tweet button and social widgets for Twitter (Twitter, Inc.)
The Tweet button and Twitter social widgets are interactive services with the social network Twitter, provided by Twitter, Personal Inc.Dati collected: Cookie and data processing of Utilizzo.Luogo USA –
Such services allow you to use User data for commercial communications purposes in various forms of advertising, such as banners, videos, etc. This does not mean that all Personal Data are used for this purpose. Data and operating conditions are indicated below.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data. John Pellegrini using this service in order to carry out analyzes aggregated about its Users anonymously and, thus, improve site performance Giovanni Pellegrini.Tutti the statistical services are used by Giovanni Pellegrini via an integration that makes the IP address of the anonymous ‘User.
. Google Analytics with IP anonymized (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a free statistics service provided by Google Inc ..
- Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of John Pellegrini and interact with essi.Nel case it is possible that, even if the users do not use the service a service of this kind, is installed, the same collect traffic data on pages where it is installed.
- Widgets Video YouTube (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a service for viewing video content run by Google Inc. that allows you to John Pellegrini to integrate such content within their pagine.Dati collected Personal: Cookies and Data Utilizzo.Luogo treatment: USA –
- Widgets Instagram (Instagram, Inc.)
Instagram is an image display service run by Instagram, Inc. that allows you to John Pellegrini to integrate such content within their pagine.Dati collected Personal: Cookies and Data Utilizzo.Luogo treatment: USA –
- Widgets Google Maps (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a display mapping service run by Google Inc. that allows you to John Pellegrini to integrate such content within their pagine.Dati collected Personal: Cookies and Data Utilizzo.Luogo treatment: USA –
More information on Personal Data
Sharing function via social networks
Users are asked to read and accept the privacy policies of such third parties available for consultation for the links in the section dedicated to each of these services within this document.
You, as an interested, can contact the owner at any time, without any formalities, to enforce his rights, as provided for in Article 7 of the Privacy Code, which for convenience of reading the User returns below in its entirety:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, though not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to be informed:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- The identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2 (the Privacy Act);
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations referred to in points a) and b) have been brought to knowledge, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case where this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. “
To successfully operate this site, sometimes we install on your device small data files called “cookies.” Even most of the big sites are doing the same.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text files that websites store on your computer or mobile device when you visit them. Thanks to cookies the site remember your actions and preferences (eg. Login, language, font size and other display settings) so that you do not put them back when you get on the site and browse from page to page.
- the display preferences, eg. contrast settings or the font size
- if you’ve already responded to a pop-up survey on the usefulness of content found, to avoid riproportelo
Also, some videos inserted in our pages use a cookie to process statistics, anonymously, how did you arrive on the page and what videos you’ve seen.
You do not need to activate the cookies because the site functions, but doing it improves navigation. You can delete or block cookies, but in this case some site functions may not work properly.
Information regarding cookies are not used to identify users and navigation data are permanently under our control. These cookies are used only for the purposes described herein.
How to control cookies?
You can check and / or check the cookies as you wish – to learn more, go to aboutcookies.org. You can delete cookies already on your computer and set most browsers to block its installation. If you choose this option, however, you will need to manually change some preferences every time you visit the site and it is possible that certain services or certain features may not be available.
Cookies used for online tracking:
- Google Analytics – Third Policy
Ability to erase data:
Collecting data stored
The collected data will remain in our database, then they will be stored in and can be removed at any time.
In your browser you can set your privacy preferences so you do not store cookies, delete them after each visit or every time you close your browser, or just accept the cookies of bbalducale.it and not third parties; There is also a service, Your Online Choices, showing you which cookies are installing the various services and how you can turn them off, one by one.
Registration to blogs
You can receive the posts of the blog by email, by subscribing to the newsletter; Below you can read how to stretch your information.
John Pellegrini periodically sends newsletters to:
– sending useful material on marketing or strategies, tips, Case Studies or user feedback;
To sign up, you can use the form that you find at the end of the footer.
GetResponse, provides information about who opened the newsletter and click on the links; this information is used to understand if we write interesting topics or noiosie so we are not read. For your information:
The holder of the data (you can find the references and contact information at the bottom of this page); we do not rent your email to anyone else for any reason (unless you give permission to do so); You can stop receiving the newsletter at any time via the link at the bottom of each message.
Using the module contacts and the data entered in the comments or contact
If you write data from the Contacts page you are used to answer you, and so if you write e-mail or leave a comment to a post. Your data are stored in our archive email (Exchange), in the site’s database (hosted on vhosting) in the case of comments and in my backup; The data is not disclosed to anyone else unless you do not allow them to.
If in your message you said you want to receive updates about what we do, or if you checked the “Commercial Communications” option from each module contacts, you will be included in the mailing list (see the newsletter item).
We, like millions of other site owners, we are curious to know how many people visit your site, how many pages are opened, where they come from readers, and such.
To get this data, we use Google Analytics, which is a great free service provided by Google; Google Analytics has been set up so that your IP address is being anonymized through the elimination of the last part of the address itself.
The information generated by Google Analytics cookie about your use of the website by you (including the first part of your IP address) is then transmitted to Google and stored on its servers in the United States. Google uses this information to track and examine the use of the site by visitors, and provide this data in aggregate form and never linked to your identity through your Analytics reports and its other information services (eg. Google Trends).
Google may transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or in the event that those concerned are dealing with this information on its behalf; disclosures about privacy and using the Google Analytics data is here.
We use analytics data to better understand what you like and what you dislike, and to improve the site’s content.
If you do not want to be “drawn” with Google Analytics, you can download the add-on that works with the most popular browsers, and is distributed by Google.
For the privacy of Giovanni Pellegrini’s it, I hope it was of your interest. Personally I prefer the other pages in the site, but of course this has its importance!